Terms and Conditions
1. These general sales conditions are agreed between Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda, with headquarters at Monte Carrascal, Santa Margarida da Serra, 7570-777 Grândola, tax identification number 517210312 and contact number +351 913 837 711, hereinafter called “Ljubomir Stanisic Online Store” and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.ljubomirstanisic.pt hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2.º The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.ljubomirstanisic.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the User on the ordering, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made on the website www.ljubomirstanisic.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.ljubomirstanisic.pt, adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Optionally, register on the website www.ljubomirstanisic.pt, providing the information requested therein.
b) Optionally, log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Order are valid for 2 (two) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this term. If the payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used for a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.ljubomirstanisic.pt, Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM reference;
c) MB Way
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are out of stock, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. Delivery of orders in mainland Portugal will take place within 7 working days after ordering. Delivery is carried out by the company CTT Expresso.
2. Shipping costs are added to the order, the values of which can be checked at check-out.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (by paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, within 14 days after ordering, in the case of return, or until the order is processed, in the case of cancellation, the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods being answered and defined by Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 30 working days.
4. 4. Returned products must be in sales condition, that is, in the same condition in which they arrived in the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. 5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the settlement conditions will be indicated by Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. They, subject to computer processing, will appear in the database (s) of Ninfas & Gigantes, Lda, and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Their supply is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, is directly guaranteed to the address on the contact page of this website.